08 oktober 2009

M-I-S-E-R-Y

Another day in semi-unemployment. I'm so not looking forward to my next salary, I mean what will it be???? 3.000 sek?? C'est au-dessous de moi!!!! = So below my dignity. I mean to stand all the horrible customers I should at least be paid twice the sum!!

Oh well, maybe the awful thing really is that I'm so wasting my free time. I'm constantly bored, and like play farmville even though I don't really like it anymore! The rest of time I try to read Ensemble c'est tout getting crushed over how many words I have to look up the definition for. And en plus, Iäve forbidden myself to shop, so I can't even buy myself happiness!! (Oh tomorrow I'm gonna buy a new pair of jeans-leggings but that's beside the point.) The only thing I really enjoy is the evenings when I'm chatting with my french friends. Though it isn't splendid for my self-esteem as I'm always feeling stupid for never ever getting fluent in french!

I guess this is more a ..transition waiting for Paris. But actually I'm afraid of screwing up that as well due to things I don't seem to be able to control, no matter how hard I try. That's misery or what????

Now I guess I'm gonna get back to my boring life, maybe clean the bathroom (which probably is not gonna happen). Things that really should be done is going for a walk listening to French songs in my ipod, and reading some French literature. That doesn't seem unmanageable but you never know.

M-I-S-E-R-Y!

1 kommentar:

  1. You will get fluent before you know it! It's one of those weird things when you struggle for ages and then suddenly it clicks and it works!

    SvaraRadera