04 oktober 2009

LIFE

Week-end over, and in fact, this one has been kind of crappy. Somehow, I don't enjoy loneliness as much as I used to, et en plus, watching series isn't that exciting anymore. At least I've been reading some french and chatted with a french guy. Oh, freeeench<3

Stupid like always, I also wrote a message on facebook to a french girl who is member of a group for LTU-students, and who I think I might have seen at forex. Haha, lol I'm such a stalker. She hasn't answered me yet but I really hope she will. If not, I'll be embarrassed.

Well, rien d'autre has happened, I worked some hours yesterday and all I got was two english-speaking customers. Vacation over = no more tourists. I hate that, just have to hope for the french LTU-students to come, but I haven't had much luck so far:/

I guess I have nothing more to say- I'm feeling kind of bitter and rancourous (gotta love the word) at the moment. So maybe I should stick to solitude as I'm likely to be a bitch to people....*LIFE*.

Ben, I'm still dreaming of good times ahead and hoping for everything to be wonderful in Paris - la ville d'amour. If not, I'm seriously gonna gonna consider laying in bed for the next few years.
Nan, but life is really unfair, je ne mérite pas ca!!!!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar