27 oktober 2009

Le rêve

Today I had my first dream in french! Or well, in kinda' french..I was moving to Paris to live in a family where I of course fell in love with the son. He just happened to know swedish because his grandma ou quelue chose comme ca was swedish. When he spoke to me in french I didn't seem to understand so unfortunately we stuck to swedish.

Pretty soon we went in to his bedroom where we kissed. But when I took of my t-shirt, his jewish mother came in, totally terrified at the fact that a girl was going to be half-naked in her house. She screamed and chased us around the yard. I think we escaped and suddenly we were on a tiny boat, in the middle of a waterfall where the water seemed to disappear more and more as the fall got deeper and deeper. Scary thing.

So, that's supposed to mean something or what?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar